I LOVE CABO. And honestly, I would go back over and over again. Here are my favorite go-to’s and quick recommendations whenever I fly back down for a long weekend of warm sun, bountiful seafood and drinks, and relaxing massages on the beach.
Map of Cabo San Lucas
Lunch / Dinner
- The Office: Festive and lively restaurant right on the beach. Seating can be on the patio or on the sand. Great for different times: 1) Day drinking in the sun, or 2) Sunset for dinner, which leads to people pre-gaming for nightlife. Also great for large groups, like Bach parties or birthdays. I personally enjoyed coming here (large portions!! Lobster as big as me, no joke), and I would def go back – casual/laidback spot
- Mango Deck: Right next to The Office. Same situation as The Office, but I’ve only came here for day drinking, enjoying the festivities. There’s a stage for drinking games hosted by the restaurant, shows – casual/laidback spot
- Edith’s: Nice for a fancier, date night spot.. lobster, steak etc. If you ask for their cinnamon (??) drink, they make it in front of you and put on a show with fire
- SUR Beach House: Super cute spot for a nice, relaxing breakfast/brunch with beautiful views! – more “fancy”; less “casual” spot
- Café de Ciudad: Loooved this small hole-in-the-wall right next to our hotel. Cheap spot, if you want to save a little money. I swear, my cousin and I still think about their “Burrito & Eggs” menu item
- El Squid Roe: Look it up, if that’s the vibe you’re looking for. Fun to check out nonetheless! This place is the definition of Cabo nightlife
- OMNIA: Day club. It’s far off the main area, so if you’re willing to go out there. Check what DJ will be playing out there that day
Things to Do
- Massages at the Sand Bar: Located right on the beach near Mango Deck. Cheap massages on outdoor patio + view of the beach: You can bet that it’ll get busy, so get there and reserve a timeslot. I always go here when I visit Cabo!
- Catamaran!!! Definitely a must-do!!
Thank you for reading. Until next time!